Dwyer Diff. Pressure Switch (ADPS)
- Service Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials Diaphragm Material: Silicone. Housing Material: Switch Body: PA 6.6 and POM; Cover: Polystyrene
- Temperature Limits Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185Â°F (-20 to 85Â°C)
- Pressure Limits Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges
- Switch Type Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating Max., 1.5A/250 VAC, max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min.; Gold Contact Option: 0.4 A/ 250 VAC
- Electrical Connections Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief or optional 1/2" NPT connection
- Process Connections 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 13, IP54.
- Mounting Orientation Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards
- Mechanical Working Life Over 106 switching operations
- Weight 5.6 oz (160 g)c
- Agency Approvals CE, RoHS.
FF-4, Kaveri Complex, Near RTO Circle, Subhash Bridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380027, India