Magnehelic Gauge Sensor
Price And Quantity
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.)
- Note: May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover, Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: 2% of FS (3% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and 4% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70F (21.1C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg. to 15 psig. (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Over pressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Over pressure Protection note on Catalog page.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140F (-6.67 to 60C). -20F (-28C) with low temperature option.
- Size: 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g); MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters and three flush mounting adapterswith screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for three adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)
- Agency Approval: Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II). Note: -SP models not RoHS approved.
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week