We are one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Universal Calibrator which is designed and developed as per the industrial standards that makes it highly efficient as well as durable. It is equipped with a rechargeable battery to deliver power to this device. The compact and portable design of this device makes it easier to use it. It is equipped with a series of connecting probes to calibrate various systems. Universal Calibrator offered by us has a typical accuracy of 0.1 percent to give precise results. It can be used with both digital as well as analog instruments for the calibration process to make them accurate.
- Hand held, battery operated Portable.
- Source and Sink for mV, mA and RTD.
- Pt-100 reading directly in terms of deg C.
- Typical Accuracy 0.1%. Battery Low indication.
- Test facility to confirm DPM and stabilized circuit.
- Light weight and with carry bag.
- Only Battery operated and battery cum mains operated
All Digital and Analog instruments related to all process parameters, instruments and sensors having RTD, mV, and mA inputs and outputs.
- Power supply Two Batteries of 9V, Size PP3, Make Eveready or equivalent.
- Indication 4 ½ Digit LCD display with ‘Battery Low’ over-range and polarity indication.
- Operating Temp 0 to 50°C
- Effect of temp. change 0.002 % / Ref 25°C
- Humidity Max. 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temp 0 to 70°C
- 6 Hours in case of continuous operation for full current output. 30 Hours in
- case of continuous operation for mV/RTD output.
Size 170(H) x 90(W) x 45(D)
Weight Max ½ Kg.
Resolution at 25 C
DC mV (source/sink)
+- 1 % of F.S.D.
5 mA max
DC mA (source/sink)
10 m V
+- 0.1% of F.S.D
500O at 20 mA
RTD (source / sink)
-100 to +400 Degree C OR 247.0 W
100 m W
+- 0.15% of F.S.D (For 0 to 400 Degree C)
FF-4, Kaveri Complex, Near RTO Circle, Subhash Bridge Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037268669